Terms and Conditions
THE RULES OF SOCIAL DIARY
1. Social Diary Membership includes log-in password/s to access the website features; receipt of a daily newsletter sent Monday-Friday; and invitations to Social Diary events.
2. Social Diary Membership is activated as soon as payment is received, at which point an automated "Welcome" email is sent.
3. Social Diary Membership requires that all members adhere to the rules as follows:
a) Members must log ALL of their media events on socialdiary.com.au, on a first come first served basis.
b) Members can log up to 2 'tentative date' for a single event at any one time.
c) Members should take the responsibility to confirm or remove their tentative date(s). A reminder email to do this will be sent out automatically every 2 weeks.
d) If a member is interested in a date that already has a tentative or confirmed event on it, that member should contact the date-holding member directly to enquire about their event - in order to clarify whether it really is a potential clash or not.
e) A direct clash is considered to be any event that targets exactly the same media and guest list as another, (eg. beauty launch vs. beauty launch or luxury store opening vs. luxury store opening).
f) Members should exercise courtesy at all times, and avoid unnecessary clashes where possible.
g) When an unavoidable & direct clash occurs, members should use their initiative to work together to come to a reasonable solution in a friendly and productive way - such as altering start times in order for guests & media to attend one event then the other if necessary. However, it should be understood that the member who logged first automatically has the stronger case.
h) If a resolution cannot first be made between members, they may contact socialdiary.com.au who will arbitrate; but the decision will be final and binding. Members should always understand that logging events on the calendar does not come with a guarantee, but that the existence of the calendar and the courtesy of all the members will result in significantly less clashes than in the past.
4. Members are encouraged to submit feedback, ideas, new rules and changes to existing rules at any time - which can then be put to the group in order to improve the service for everyone.
5. Failure to comply with the rules may result in suspension or termination of membership.
6. Social Diary subscription fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD) only.
7. Any competitive behaviour will result in immediate termination of membersip with remaining months refunded.
8. Members are not permitted to share their personal login with anyone outside their own business.
9. Social Diary address is Suite 6/14-16 O'Brien Street, Bondi NSW 2026
10. Social Diary Customer Service contact is email@example.com or 0401 972 975
11. Delivery Policy: all content is delivered via log in and email.
13. Members cannot redistribute or republish any information from the Social Diary website or newsletter without express permission from Social Diary. Anyone found to be doing this will have their subscription revoked and remaining value of subscription refunded and may be banned from Social Diary permanently.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website
(we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required toï¿½keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.